SENIOR HOME CARE
The Baby Boomer Generation
More Seniors want to Age in their own Place
Thanks to the baby boomer generation born in the late 1940s and 1950s the number of Senior citizens is growing very fast. As the boomer population reaches age 65, the Senior population is projected to reach 83.7 million in the US alone almost double the estimated in 2012 and approximately 20% of the total US population. Roughly 10,000 people will turn 65 every day for the next 25 years!
Being part of a franchise system in this industry provides access to marketing, technology to manage your business, ongoing training and support, caregiver retention and referrals from happy clients. A good Home Health Care franchise can also provide many additional medical and non-medical services for families such as post-surgery care and care for adults and children with developing disabilities.
Not all of our Senior Home Care Franchises are about actual in-home care for seniors, one of the most popular Franchises these days provides Senior ‘Transition’ services.
- Relocations services to assist aging adults and their belongings to a smaller home or senior living facility
- Downsizing & Decluttering services to sort, organize, declutter, donate and distribute possessions to prepare for a move, home sale or make the home safer and more livable to age-in-place
- An exclusive online auction website to help Seniors auction off their belongings that they no longer want
- You become a Senior Care Consultant and provide many services to Seniors and their families
- Full Training and ongoing support with no previous experience in the industry needed, just a desire to help people.
- This is a Home Based Franchise requiring very little staff or none at all.